The ideal candidate:
- Independent detail-oriented individual capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity
- Must be able to maintain focus yet also be able to prioritize, multi-task and change gears quickly
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Ability to think on his/her feet in stressful situations and provide reasonable explanations to customers
- Professional and charming etiquette with a good work ethic
- Eagerness to learn a vast array of technologies
- Must be familiar with Business Computer & Networking Environments
- PC repair and troubleshooting experience (software and hardware)
- Basic to advanced network setup skills
- Virus/Malware removal and Data Recovery
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, and Windows Server administration
- Ability to lift 50 – 80lbs and work in tight spaces
- Reliable transportation (car or greater) and clean DMV record
- Must have own auto insurance.
- Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen, and background check.
Minimum Three Years of Experience and A+ Certification required, Microsoft Certifications desired, Linux & Mac Hardware and OS experience helpful.
Compensation and Benefits
This position is a full time position. Compensation will be discussed during interview process.
Compensation package including use of company cell phone, health, vision and dental insurance, retirement plan, paid training, vacation, sick leave, bimonthly organic fruit and Vegetable box.